The maskless, hoseless and cordless micro-CPAP device, which may help to reduce or stop snoring.
Designed from the ground-up, our revolutionary breathing apparatus optimizes for comfort without sacrificing versatility:
- Nose Buds – Soft, comfortable silicone engineered to stay firmly in the nostril, forming a perfect seal without the need for straps.
- Housing – Lightweight molded shell holds all aeration components.
- Total weight of device is less than three ounces.
- Vents – As the individual inhales, air enters through the vents. Such airflow is accentuated by an acceleration effect that results from the ergonomic design of our device as the individual exhales, unencumbered airflow exits through the screens.
How does Anti Snore Micro CPAP work?
When the soft-tissue in the back of your throat collapses, snoring ensues. If severe enough, little to no opening will exist; thus, causing a blockage of airflow.
Our anti-snoring device works to create a positive airflow via your nasal passageway in order to prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing.
- An array of filters both purify and accelerate your air intake. Simultaneously, vents act as a pressure gradient that limit the amount of air lost in each exhale.
- While working in unison, the above-stated elements of our device will increase your air intake without letting such excess air escape. As a result, more air is taken in, than lost; thus, creating a positive air pressure build-up.
- A steady build-up and continuous flow of such pressure prevents the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing while asleep.
- That all it intended to result to stop or reduced snoring.
Watch our short intro video
Place your order now!
Order Anti Snore Micro CPAP:
Click Add To Cart at the top of the page & buy right now!
Do you know anyone who might be interested in this product?
Share this with your friends, and they will thank you!